Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 137 - Rehab Continues

Waiting for the cake...

Not crazy about hats!

Back in the water :)

Hi there...
A few days ago my foster sister turned 10 year old...wow.  That was pretty neat.  We had a family birthday party and I am not too crazy about hats but I am crazy about birthday cake!!  Yum

My rehab continues and I am finally back in the water tank.  This is great because things go so much faster once this starts.   I keep hearing them say something about a light at the end of the tunnel...or something like that.  It did not make much sense to me, but I am feeling better every day.   

I want to play, but they keep telling me 'not yet'.  I get excited and keep trying to jump around and they keep stopping me...don't they know that's what you do when you feel good and want to play?  They are fuddy duddies...someone break me out of here please!!!  Actually, I can tell foster Mom & Dad feel really bad...they take me for lots of short walks and bring me new toys and treats.  

I don't get to go anywhere off leash...even to have birthday cake.  I am still watching everyone else play from my jail cell...it's really sad.  Dad is my cell mate for a lot of the week...it's pretty nice to have the company, even if he sits there and works.

I am pretty used to things now...but they keep telling me I will be running and playing soon, which makes me happy!  

I should be ready to start meeting everyone mid-October so keep an eye out for me.  

Thanks for the love and support!
Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment