Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 112 - Getting my stitches out!

On my way to get these stitches out...will my headpiece go away?

Waiting for them to come...




Can you believe the indignity?  They are putting a muzzle on me...

Hi there!

It was a crazy day yesterday.  First I got to go for a ride in the car...I LOVE riding in the car!!  But then we got to 'that' place so I was not sure what was happening.  Then we go in and we wait...I hate waiting, especially when I do not know what I am waiting for.  Then these people come in and put a MUZZLE on me????  They said they do that for all the dogs when they remove stitches and I should not take it personal.  I wonder if they would take it personal if I put a muzzle on them?

Well, all said and done I got those stitches out and it did not hurt.  They tell me I have to wear the cone of shame for a few more days while the healing finishes.  That does not make me happy...but I guess I will deal with it.

I saw Jenny today after I got my stitches out...I was happy to see her.  After checking me out she told me that my rehab starts on Wednesday!  YEA!!  We are starting the last hill before the finish line.  I can hardly wait - remember I said I hate waiting?

Stay tuned, keep the love coming...I appreciate it so much.

Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment