Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 103 - Back to the hospital, really?

On my way back to the hospital...


Whew! They did not leave me there this time...

Safe in the car headed home :)

Hi...
Well, I managed to freak my foster folks out by bleeding through my bandages during the night.  Foster Mom removed the bandage immediately and called the surgery hospital and they told her to bring me in.  Not my favorite place right now, as you can imagine!

Thank goodness we were not there too long...they checked me out, cleaned me up, put a new bandage on and sent me packing saying I was doing good.

Seems the first bandage went on immediately after surgery and there was some seepage - and some of the drugs caused me to bleed a little more.  The sutures were good and the bleeding was over so they wrapped me again.  

I was really relieved to see them waiting for me!  I thought I was staying at this place again, but they waited for me - yea!  Very happy to walk that hall in the opposite direction after just an hour.  

Now if I could just get rid of this dang thing around my head!!!  

Thanks for all your notes and well wishes...and they tell me you donated quite a bit so we can help other dogs too - since I am using up so much money.  Thank you so much!  

Sending all the love right back to you...
Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment