Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 102 - Coming Home Again!

Here is a picture of what they did to me...I guess my knee was way out of wack!

The nice doctor that is letting me go home and told Foster Mom and Dad how to take care of me...

I made it to the car...do you know how tough it is to walk with this thing on my leg???

Finally home!  My own bed...I am sooo tired

Hi...this will be short.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I am finally back home in my own bed.  I know I look sad but I am really just exhausted.  It's been a tough couple of days.

They put this bandage thing on my leg...they say it will help support me, but it sure is hard to do anything with it on.  They wanted me to have extra support since I injured myself a while back and they want to protect that leg too.  I guess I am a mess!  I will try harder to behave myself this time so everything heals better...but I am just a little boy after all...I want to PLAY!  Well, maybe not today...

My Foster Mom rode in the back of the car with me all the way home so I did not have to wear the cone of shame in the car.  I really appreciated that - but now I am stuck with it.  

I am going to sleep now but I will try to write again real soon so you can see how I progress with this peg leg of mine.

Lots of Love to all of you that are out there sending me your good wishes...it really helps to know you care.

Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment