Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 101 - Heading to surgery again!

Arriving here - I was excited - thought I was going to PT!  I really love going to PT and getting in the water tank...and getting those great massages...

Nope - this is not the PT room...they tricked me and I have a bad feeling...I don't see Jenny and I don't think there is a massage in my future today for some reason.  


Ohhh...I have walked this hall before...I was right...it's not good!
 

Hi...
Well, here I go again.   Can you believe it's been 101 days since my first surgery?  Foster Mom and Dad keep telling me this is a good thing because it's the final part of my painful journey.  I just know this place made me hurt and I really do not want any part of it, but I guess I have to trust them...

Did I mention they did not even feed me this morning?  They are killing me!!!

Stay tuned...and thank you so much for all your prayers and wishes you are sending my way!

Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment